I started to love Blizzard's focus on availability

Mots-clés : 

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    4Rsercom
    Participant

The BlizzCon of this year was a big one in a variety of ways, but one of them was the existence of playable demos World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, and Overwatch 2. I attended the show and played with three. While there Diablo IV Gold was some tension in the media coverage and social conversation about that BlizzCon after the organization’s decision to suspend a pro Hearthstone player for making a political statement through an official stream, it was not the dominant mood on the floor. In the keynote throughout the community occasions, it was clear people were a lot more concerned about the games than anything else.

And there were lots of games. I’ve been to a BlizzCon, but this was by far the funniest concerning announcements. There was the Diablo 4, a new World of Warcraft growth named Shadowlands, a sequel-of-sorts into Overwatch, and a brand new Hearthstone style that summarizes Blizzard’s entry into the favorite auto-battler genre.

For years, though, I had mixed feelings of Blizzard games. I felt as though every Blizzard game had a more sophisticated, more persuasive hardcore alternative. However, as I grew older, and particularly as I experienced matches through the eyes of my own then-girlfriend (now wife) who was new to gaming, I started to love Blizzard’s focus on availability, onboarding, and polish.

The same holds for World of Warcraft compared to other MMOs. Additionally, Blizzard games turned into a regularly action between my wife and me over time. We leveled WoW characters together, each on our own desktops; we assembled Diablo 3 sets in the sofa co-op PS4 variation; we shaped Overwatch teams together with my brother-in-law and secured many, most plays-of-the-game; we all cheered to our favorite players at Hearthstone esports.So I went to BlizzCon 2019 as a lover with deep, deep history in these types of games.

Let us get this out of the way first: despite contemporary game design concepts and very modern rendering tech, Diablo 4 looks a great deal more like Diablo 2 than it does Diablo 3 MMOxr. It’s not vibrant or cartoon-ish; it’s gloomy dark, muted, and painterly. If you’re at the cadre of players who were disappointed by the lighter, campier tone of Diablo 3, you will be pleased to find a return.

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

CRÉER UN COMPTE VOUS AVEZ DÉJÀ UN COMPTE?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up